At Danbrit Shipping Limited we know that as an owner and operator of sea-going vessels, the costliest and most inefficient part of any voyage is the time lost in port.
That’s why we offer a reliable Port Agency solution where we possess the experience, strength and reliability to ensure a quick and smooth turnaround, making sure vessel operations run efficiently and cost-effectively in any port within the United Kingdom.
Our goal is to be certain that vessels under our care receive not just the best husbandry services available, but that we do everything needed to help our clients get back to sea as quickly as possible.
How do we do this?
We are always on hand for our clients, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We operate a network of local agency offices whose professional staff are able to attend a vessel anywhere and at any time. Danbrit’s Agency Coordinator is always available to make sure that the needs of each and every vessel are met as quickly as possible whilst ensuring that the standard of the service we offer is second to none.
Quality of service has long been a key philosophy at operation, we are able to appreciate the benefits of ensuring our clients receive regular concise and accurate reports on the status of their vessels whilst under our care, providing our clients with an intuitive service and the best advice.
We offer numerous, typical and unusual, Husbandry & Port Agency Services including:-
- Port / Vessel agency across the Humber and throughout the UK’s main Ports.
- One-point of contact for all marine related services.
- Port, customs and authority documentation.
- Medical Services
- Crew Changes – Mini Buses, Taxis, Hotels, Heli flights, ‘Meet and Greet’,
- Husbandry – Vessel repairs, Suppliers, Provisions, Spares, etc.
- Bunkers / Fuel and Lubricants, Fresh Water, Schengen Visa,
- Garbage and Sludge Removal
- Local Knowledge – Councils, Port Authorities, etc.
- Local Supply Chain – Lifting Equipment, Cranes, Welding, Electrical, HVAC,
- Design & fabrication of Deck Structures, Sea Fastenings (inc NDT)