A Brief Introduction to Danbrit
A 30-year-old company keen to invest in business minded people and give them a platform to form a successful career in the Shipping & Transport industry. Ran by a group of successful entrepreneurs, we currently have a mixed team in terms of age, ranging from 19 to 60+, combining youth with experience we are looking to add to our growing team.
Scope of Work
- Taking receipt of customer enquiries.
- Giving customers quotes and indications of prices for Danbrit services.
- Providing support to Logistics Manager.
- Negotiation with shipping lines and hauliers to gain the best rates possible.
- Mentoring a young apprentice.
- Sourcing new suppliers to work with.
- General office administration.
The following are desirable:
- Good customer service skills when dealing with clients.
- Proven account management skills in Ocean, Road or Airfreight.
- Organisation & operational skills when working on various jobs at the same time.
- A real team player who is driven to succeed within a growing company.
- More than 3+ years within a Shipping, Forwarding & Logistics role.
- Good work ethic, initiative and common sense.
- Proven record of negotiating with suppliers and customers.
Please respond by email or phone to the below contact:
Phone: 01405 720220